Sunday, January 1, 2012

This is why I can't have nice things.

So I started this new blog last year, and promptly dropped the ball.  Well, since a new ball has dropped, this is as good a time as any for some changes.  Resolutions orsomeshit...

I will update my blog at least once a week.
I will have no credit card debt by the time I buy a new bikini. (You like that one??  Summertime.  It's a combo, I'll have to work out too! haha)
I will stop being late to EVERYFUCKINGTHING.
I will try to be more careful/less clumsy.

That's all I got.  Besides the whole, make better decisions thing...  That's one I'm not so good at (cough*dui*cough).  For instance, I made the decision today to bring my phone into the bathroom with me while I was dumping the coffee into the sink at work.  I also made the decision to hold it instead of setting it down, and the fucker JUMPED out of my hand, and right into the fucking toilet.  Of course.  So now my poor iPhone is sitting next to me, hopefully drying out.  The speaker and exterior buttons seem to be on strike. 

I was hoping 2012 would be the light at the end of the tunnel I've been searching for, but I'm worried the light is an oncoming train...

Oh well.  Positive thinking.  It's a new year, bitches!









No comments:

Post a Comment